About the C4CE Congress 2014
The 2014 Community Energy Congress aims to create a new approach to energy in Australia – to decarbonise, decentralise and democratise our energy system!
If you need to talk to someone call Sarah Dixon:
(02) 9419 4889 or 0401 716 657 – Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
PO Box 49
Artarmon NSW 1570
Fax: (02) 8078 6689
The Coalition for Community Energy (C4CE) is a purpose-built governance system designed to enable collaboration for the purpose of creating a vibrant community energy sector and movement right across Australia.
It is the membership of C4CE ~ community energy projects, groups, support organisations and stakeholders in the wider renewable and mainstream energy system ~ who make this vision possible.
C4CE believes collaboration creates greater impact than the simple sum of individual member efforts. Together, we can make the difference.
C4CE’s objectives are to:
- Guide and support development of the community energy sector
- Create a coordinated voice to better advocate for the needs of the sector
- Grow the sector’s profile, influence and membership (beyond the ‘usual suspects’)
- Facilitate the alignment of efforts by Members with support, systems, tools and training which enable collaboration for collective impact
- Identify and create strategic opportunities and attract investment for the sector
- Coordinate strategic initiatives which build the knowledge, know-how and capacity of Members and the sector
As an unincorporated governance system, C4CE is legally auspiced by Starfish Initiatives*.